Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

Predicting as a Guru

My last post and South Africa's fresh performance against England, I feel like a Cricket Guru. Before proceeding further in that I first want to congratulate Mr. Hashim Amla for his glorious triple century who reminds me Muhammad Yousuf's double century against England @ Lords in 2006. Not because of his beard :D but from his stance. Moreover he is now the highest run scorer of South Africa in a test math. And making a triple century against England does the topping on the ice as it is one of the best side in test cricket.

Now back to the topic as I predict the name of Smith, Amla, Kallis and De villiers who are strong contenders for making a century and put South Africa on the driving seat for the first test match. 3 out of  4 were right and the one which was wrong may become right in the next match. I can't say for the next inning as England's gets the disappointing start in second inning and from here onward it seems like we will not see even a respectable total from England. 

Let see what are the possible result of this test match and how this will boost any of the team for the rest of the matches?

And Considering about being a guru I feel good to be a Cricket Fan..... :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment